Monday, September 1, 2008

the walk home...

After a pleasant dinner with friends, full of suggestive jokes and risque banter, you and I flirting all night, touching each other under the table, we walk home, laughing, hugging, stopping along the way several times to kiss, grope each other, giggling. We turn the corner onto a quiet street. You lean against a lamppost while we embrace. You have on a leather skirt. You are kissing my neck, biting lightly, and I slide my hand down and pull up your skirt, running my hand up your thighs, feeling your tight ass. You are groaning, hugging me tighter, your hot breath in my ear as you whisper your desires to me. "I want to fuck you right here, on the street. My pussy is so wet, I want your hard cock deep inside me now. God, I'm so fucking horny!" Your hands are rubbing the front of my pants, feeling my hardness through the material. My hand finds the elastic of your underwear, pulling your panties down, feeling the warm dampness between your thighs, sliding your panties down to give me access. My fingers explore your moist pussy, first one, then two fingers inside you... Now you are really getting excited, your mouth finds mine, our tongues entwined. You reach down and unzip my jeans, feeling my hard erection, releasing it from its constricting confines.... I lift you up, sliding against the lamp post, then position myself at the entrance to your waiting, wet, pussy. It takes a little wiggling around, then I feel the opening and left you slide on down, engulfing my hardness completely. With both hands holding your ass cheeks, slowly, I raise and lower you. Your legs wrapped around me, the lamppost providing a little support. Your ass is completely exposed now. You are moaning, "oh yeah, oh yeah, fuck me, fuck me, I'm so fuckin' wet". I move my right hand a little, dipping a finger in your wetness, then sliding back to penetrate your tight asshole. You gasp at the intrusion, as I lift you up and down, my finger moves inside you... Just then a car turns the corner, and slows as it sees us. A couple of kids are in it, they let out loud wolf whistles. They stop, watching us fuck under the streetlight. This just encourages you, you love an audience you are squeezing me tight, moaning harder, I feel your thighs start to tremble, your are coming, we fuck faster, the contractions of your PC muscles on my cock are having their effect, I am coming too, as you groan and moan, my hot cum squirts deep inside you. Slowly , as my cock shrinks, you slide off me, I lower you to the ground, your legs are shaky after the powerful orgasm, you hold onto me, we kiss passionately. The kids in the car clap and cheer, I wave to them, they drive on. We rearange our clothing, and walk home hand in hand, while you whisper what you are going to do to me in round two when we are home in bed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess John is missing out. This blog is HOT!!!

Anonymous said...

I HAD A GIRL LIKE THIS ONCE FROM FLORIDA, SHE WAS SO FUCKING HOT. I REMEBER SHE FUCKED ME SO HARD ONCE IN THE WINDOW OF A HOTEL WHERE WE COULD BE SEEN BY A PARTY OF ONLOOKERS, THAT I COULD NOT CUM FOR A WEEK AFTER.