Wednesday, September 3, 2008

early morning loving

I want you, SexyOne. I want to wake up with my early morning hardon pressing into your bottom as we spoon. I want the leisurely fucking that becomes frenetic.... I pretend to remain asleep and enjoy your mouth enveloping my soft cock, your tongue stroking it. I feel my cock growing in your mouth, hardening, becoming erect. You suck on it like a popsicle, long slow licks. You have woken me up, I grin, smile at you lovingly, blow you a kiss, you are looking up at me watching my expression. Your fingers run though its curly nest as you savor my cock. Your head bobs up and down, I enjoy the sensations so much, don't stop, don't stop, please, I beg.

Your fingers play with my balls. Sneaking back to play with my anus. I want you to play there. But I know that I will come way too quickly. So I whisper, no, not yet. I push you off me, push you on you back, and it's your turn. My tongue is on your slit, it is wet, you are excited. My tongue invades you, up and down, touching your clit briefly, you shiver.... you love it when I make contact with your love button. My tongue laps at your pussy, you are moaning, I reach for your breasts, massage them, play with your nipples, twist them, feel them hardening... I want you to come, I love when you come with just my tongue, you are pushing your cunt into my face, your hands on my head, pushing me, I stab your slit with my tongue, circle your clit... I feel your legs start to entrap my head, I know that you are almost there, you are squeezing me, breathing hard, moaning, I keep my tongue on your clit, you start to shiver, squeeze me more, my finger finds its way to your anus, circling it, your wetness has made your crack slippery, I slide a finger in your ass as you come, and push hard, my finger all the way inside, your orgasm explodes, you are screaming my name, don't stop, don't stop... and I keep going, going, it seems like five minutes before you calm down.

I straddle you now, thrust my cock inside you, ride you hard. I have to come. I push your legs over your head so I can pound you. My cock thrusting deep inside you. Your cunt is spasming, squeezing me, you are so tight, I can't hold back, I feel the come rushing through my cock, warm squirts of my white hot come hitting your cervix, I keep pounding till all is exhausted. I lay there inside you, kissing you deeply, my cock softening. I roll off you, we head for the shower, soap each other, kissing.

It's the start of a great day.

No comments: