Friday, September 5, 2008

mission accomplished

It's raining here, so we skipped the early dog walk.
Put the whining dogs out in the back yard to relieve themselves
They can stay under the porch for a while
Back to bed.
Good morning for us to snuggle... or more.
I feel your breasts pushing into my back... your nipples pushing into me
Your breath on my neck, as you kiss it
your arms on my chest, running your fingers through the hairs on my chest....
Your hand wanders down towards my cock, and it snaps to attention as you touch it.
You stroke it slowly, your hands gently play with my balls
I am quietly purring with pleasure
I turn over and we kiss
Gentle lip-pulling kisses
I play with your breasts, your nipples harden to my touch
You kiss me deeply
My turn to explore
My hand travels down your body, slowly
I feel you anticipating the touch
as it reaches your sex
I run my finger around your shaved pussy
It is wet. As always :-)
My head moves down.
My lips tickle your clit.
You shudder. damn you are so sensitive.
I lick you in all your favorite ways and places
Now I have a finger inside... then two
Finger fucking you hard
My other hand strays below, playing with your anus...
You are coming now, coming LOUDLY
I keep licking, licking, finger fucking
Your legs trap my head,
not that i want to go anywhere
I am in pussy heaven!
As the wave of excitement passes, I relent
Let you calm down, enjoy the afterglow
I kiss you deeply
Sharing the taste of satisfied pussy :)
And whisper "I want to come in your ass".
You smile, turn over sideways,
Allowing me access.
I squeeze some lube on my extremely erect cock
and apply some to your tight hole
Slowly I work my finger in and out
It's tight...
now I apply more lube, two fingers
Working in and out
as my other hand plays with your pussy
You are moaning, enjoying the feeling of my fingers
I am so hard, thinking of your tight canal
It's time, I move behind you,
my cock positioned perfectly
I move slowly, pressing.
Whispering to you to relax, to let me in
To tell me when it hurts, when to move
letting you control the pain and pleasure
I feel the sphincter muscle relax, I push in some more
I am in, you breathe sharply, feeling some pain,
adjusting to the intrusion of my thick cock,
I stay still, enjoying your tightness
And then push slowly, slowly
Till finally, six inches of cock fill your tight ass
the feeling so wonderfully tight for me.
I wait, till you say OK
And start to fuck your ass slowly,
Playing with your clit at the same time
Finally you want more
Harder, fuck me, you beg
You rub your clit furiously
You begin to orgasm
with the fullness in your ass

You scream "Harder, you fucker!"
And I comply... your wish fulfilled
Fucking your ass hard, with abandon,
pulling my cock all the way out
then plunging back in
I feel the surge of my orgasm approaching
Fuck you faster, faster
Till finally, hot come fills your rectum
I fuck a little more
Then as my cock softens, I pull out slowly
Mission accomplished!

No comments: