Wednesday, September 3, 2008

rain



The room is dark, no sun
We lay on the bed,
listening to the rain pitter-patter on the roof
Nothing to do today but snuggle

I ruffle my hands through your hair
And lean over to kiss you deeply
You pull me close, our bodies touch
It feels perfect, natural to be so close

It does not take much,
just your silky touch
to make my cock erect
You see it rise,
and to my surprise,
you lean over me
and swallow it, whole

You are slow, gentle
I lay back, enjoy the pleasure
You lick up and down,
You slither your tongue
Occasional trips to my balls
It feels so good

You pick up speed,
You feel my hardness intensify
Your hair obscures your face
As you suck harder, my breath quickens
I feel the surge building
I know you don't want a mouthful
As the spurt begins, I lift your head up
It hits your cheek
And runs down your chin

You simply grin.
You are so special.
Where have you been all my life?




No comments: